24 | Press release
PR displayed 2926 times on this website
With revenue exceeding €1.3B, AKKA launches its strategic plan CLEAR 2022
Published on 02/08/2018, 10:32 AM
ACTIVITY BY REGION
POSITIVE MOMENTUM DRIVEN BY OUR DIGITAL POSITIONING IN ALL SECTORS
- Digital technologies and the technologies of the future constitute a major transversal and international development axis. The Group’s expertise in these domains has been greatly strengthened by the recent acquisitions of Auronik, Erlkönig and GIGATRONIK. This expertise is recognised by its clients and has enabled the Group to win many contracts. Most significant wins:
. AKKA has been appointed by a German manufacturer to design new-generation advanced driver-assistance systems. AKKA works on two technological levels:
- As a strategic partner on the pre-development of a new- generation advanced driver systems, drawing on the Group’s know-how in integration and validation of electronic systems, hardware, sensors and software.
- The development of new features for the final customer regarding the car’s connected parking-assistance system. These developments rely on the Group’s skills in IT, embedded electronics and dependability.
. AKKA unveiled a “cockpit of the future” project for connected and autonomous vehicules at the 2018 Las Vegas CES. Capitalising on its expertise in connected technologies, software, integration and car design, AKKA notably ensured the integration of all components onboard, designed the mechanical structure and contributed to the development of the “Smart Life on Board” concept.
- Besides, the Group was awarded in February 2018 for the 3rd year running the “Top Employers” certification in France, and in Germany1. This certification led by an independent body recognises every year the best companies in the world in the field of human resources and staff management. AKKA was awarded this year for the quality of its work environment and its ability to encourage talent development.
2017 RESULTS AND PERSPECTIVES
- AKKA Technologies expects to record a 2017 operating profit from activities*** that is slightly higher than €95M, up more than 20% compared to the figure recorded in 2016.
Overall, the Group will have reached, in 2017, the 2018 objectives of its PACT 17 strategic plan.
- 2018 - The strong recruitment momentum observed in 2017 continued in January 2018. Combined with the increase in the number of digital technologies projects, this momentum indicates a solid growth dynamic and further margin improvements for 2018.
- CLEAR 2022 – Following the previous success of its PACT 17 plan, the Group will communicate on 26, February 2018, its new strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
Presentation of the CLEAR 2022 strategic plan: Monday, 26 February 2018
Publication of the 2017 annual results: Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Presentation of the 2017 annual results: Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Publication of the first-quarter revenue of 2018: Monday, 30 April 2018
About AKKA Technologies
“The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Let’s share our passion for technology.”
AKKA Technologies is a European Engineering and Technology Consulting Group that supports large manufacturing and tertiary services companies, seeing their projects through from the initial studies and R&D to large-scale production. AKKA Technologies is an expert in various complementary business lines, and brings real value added to customers in sectors including aerospace, automotive, space/defence, cybersecurity, consumer electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, steel, energy, rail, marine and service industries.
Leader in the automotive and aerospace sectors in Germany and France, AKKA Technologies works worldwide on projects at the forefront of technology thanks to the mobility of its teams and its international positioning.
The AKKA Technologies Group has more than 13,000 employees and operates in 20 countries, namely Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, UK and US. It is focused on building a group of €1.2 billion in revenue, of which more than 50% outside France.
AKKA Technologies is listed on Euronext Paris - Segment B - ISIN code: FR0004180537.
Press release free of rights. Mention : 24presse 24presse.com
Last press releases "entreprises"
RH : Kilinki première plateforme de cooptation entre pr...Published on 11/13/2019, 5:41 PM Service-Apostille, un outil en ligne pour obtenir la rec...Published on 11/12/2019, 3:54 PM Documents legalization, authentication and Hague Aposti...Published on 11/12/2019, 3:53 PM